Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ms. Amy's "Tippy Toes" Preschool

Mom and I were shopping on Saturday afternoon, doing our usual Salvation Army run, and at another disclosed location found this simply adorable, baby blue, stainless steel bread box! Who knew they still made these? Not me!! My thoughts immediately went to Amy, of Ms. Amy's Tippy Toes, and how she could really benefit from its ingenious use of organization. Mom bought it for her, and I decided to paint it, to personalize it. We were Thelma & Louise- only cuter and with better style. I worked late into the night, trying first rubber stamps, but eventually moving on to hand drawn letters. I thought it would be cute to organize snacks, little cups and plates, napkins, or even preschool supplies in. Her kitchen is blue and brown, so I wanted it to match. Amy taught kindergarten until this year when she decided to open her own in-home preschool. Mom and I, of course, stuffed it full of animal crackers, to make it seem more "real"! : ) Enjoy Amy!





2 comments:

  1. I didn't get to see it when it was done. But it turned out so cute. Hope you have a great school year Miss Amy with all of your little kid-o's. They are so lucky to have you as their teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my bread box!! It matches my kitchen so well, and is perfect for my preschool. Thank you Karen and Jessica; you two are so thoughtful!!

    ReplyDelete