Sunday, August 12, 2007

Organizing the Ol' Closet!





David organized and categorized his closet this evening, which inspired me to straighten as well. It is packed in pretty tight, but I have managed to put all my stuff away. I cleaned out 14 pairs of shoes (sizes 6 1/2) and lots of tops. I plan on yard selling them in the near future. I have a lot of shoes, which I really can defend because as a teacher, we can only wear jeans and dress down of Fridays, so I needed a lot of pumps and heels. With church, Friday casual, and my weekend wear, it takes a lot! I have a lot of shoe racks, and in the back, I have clear bins that house flip flops in one, and running shoes in the other. My favorite heels are in a hanging shoe organizer. I fold my jeans and sweaters to maximize the shelving usage. Purses and hats go at the top, since I only change my purse out every month or so. Does anyone have any neat ideas for closet organization they can share? That always seems to be the hardest place, for me anyway, to keep everything nice and tidy.

1 comment: