Sunday, August 12, 2007

Eddie's wife from Christmas Vacation





As we were moving the new nightstand into the guest bedroom, David and I discussed how I am never in any blog photos, because I am always the one manning the camera. When I AM in a picture, however, I tend to be sweating, hammering, gluing, glazing, looking very much like Eddie's wife from the movie Christmas Vacation, after she's been riding around in her un-air conditioned Winnebago for two days straight. I promptly threw the camera at David and begged to be photographed in something other than a Bass Pro, Farmington High School Prom of 1997, or "I've been to the Grand Canyon" T-shirt. Enjoy! It is a rare treat indeed!

4 comments:

  1. How cute.....I miss Bichon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I tend to fall into that category too. Always the one behind the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica~ I was just browsing your blog and I can't believe my eyes! We have these same exact pillows! From Pier 1, right? I actually picked mine up at Big Lots for $6 each! We are so much alike. LOL

    ReplyDelete