Friday, August 10, 2007

Updates On The House!


















Just some more house pictures- nothing too exciting. I have had some requests for my craft room. It is in shambles, to say the least. I've still been crafting at my moms, just because I really don't have too much workable area here. I have asked for a painter's easel, just so I can do my painting standing up, and it will give me more table space for cards, scrapbooks, and frames. I have vowed to get my craft room ready to be used before next weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I like the new layout, a lot! and what a snazzy new signature you have ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find out how to have such a cute signature?
    Your house looks great - I love the sofa table and decorations - that is my next purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did u get the stars? I really liked them when I was there visiting!

    ReplyDelete