Sunday, August 19, 2007

This Week Is Going To Be Great!

Mom and I spent about two hours on Saturday working on my classroom. We got name tags made, my dog bulletin finished, complete with all of my students' names. I got my agendas ready, and all my copies for the upcoming week run.The hallway bulletin is our tema's theme for the year- teamamtes. Each sport's ball has a child's name on it, and on Monday and I am going to take every single child's photo, have them developed, and inserted their pictures into the balls. Mrs. Webb, Mrs. Reed and I work so well together, and I know we will have another fun year of creativity! I am really pumped! My aunt Cathy also stopped by and gave me a sweet back-to-school gift- a desk calender with a verse of the day, and a roll of quarters ($10 worth). Thanks, Cathy!I love teaching! It makes me feel alive. I also love making my own money, and feeling like I have contributed to the household. I think working gives my life purpose, and for me, I need to feel that in order to feel satisfied at the end of the day. Knowing David sees me as a partner and a contributor makes me feel like I have made him proud. I don't know how I will feel if I ever have to quit. It will be extremely hard for me. I can't wait to get started and meet all of my kids face-to-face! I know God has called me into this profession, and I can't wait to start the 07-08 school year! My prayer is that God would use me in a mighty way to represent His peace and love in such a way that students would see Him in me. Pray for me this year, that I would do His will, and seek His lead in my life.














1 comment:

  1. You are ready Miss Jessica. It all looks great. How was your first day? I pray your year ahead is the best one yet. Wow...your 3rd year. Its passed so fast.

    ReplyDelete