Sunday, August 12, 2007

Our back deck!







Our back deck overlooks the prettiest meadow, complete with grazing cattle and a blue pond. With the fans and can-lights, it is a very peaceful place to relax. I am eventaully going to sand and spray paint the antique chairs (recognize them, Amber, from ANB?)and make a tablecloth. I want the tablecloth to be a wipeable vinyl, but want it pretty as well. Hancock Fabrics in Fayetteville has some really trendy vinyl toile and paisley I am interested in.

5 comments:

  1. The view off the back deck is great, so pretty...Me & Miss Amber got happy when we read about her chairs finding a new home. We clapped & yelled, it was so funny. She will try to leave a comment, she's never done the blog so this is something new for her, ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the back deck. I can't wait till we're old and grey over-looking your beautiful view in our rocking chairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled to see the beautiful chairs on the deck! Your mom and I laughed and screamed and clapped with childish glee to see such beauty!
    Your mom is a tremendous joy to everyone here, especially me. We get so tickled over the simplest things, like antique, rusted chairs on a porch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber, yes, Creamer---just like coffeeAugust 13, 2007 at 12:13 PM

    Ooopss!! I was just telling your sweet 'biker momma' just how proud I was about making my very first blog post. Then, I realized I was anonymous! I said, "Oh no, I am way too cool to remain anonymous! How do I change this?" If you find 25 posts saying the same thing, it was me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the back deck!

    Can I come over to relax and read?

    ReplyDelete