Friday, August 24, 2007

Hello Motto




Those who know us best, know we are really fuddy-duddies, that hate paying for stuff we don't need. For example, in almost seven years of marriage, we just, in the last three weeks got cable T.V. for the first time. Why? We needed it in order to have free cable installation. When the cable runs out, it is out! We will not renew it! We are too busy to watch T.V. anyway. Our bible study together at night heads south when Candace Olsen whips up a Divine Design, and David temporarily forgets he has a wife when Dirty Jobs comes on.

Our phones are old, and we are okay with that. Does it work? Yes. Are the numbers visible on the key pad? Yes. Can it hold a call? Yes, sorta. We have had our phones for at least three years or so. Our contracts were up, and both got new phones to the tune of $20. I have a razor, but I am not sure about it yet. The phone itself is great, but I hate learning new phones. I dread "finding" my way around inside of my new little Motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment