Monday, August 13, 2007

I "heart" Hudson!













Lyndsey and Hudson came over after I got off work Monday to hang out, and to see the new house stuff. Yes, I am having an Open House. I promise to send out invites in the next week or so. Hudson was such a good little fella- he owns my heart, I swear! Lyndsey is a great mommy (as are all of my friends!) Watching moms and their babies interact is great fun for me. I just grab my camera and go for it. I took probably 30 pictures, but chose just a couple to share. Lyndsey brought me a sweet little picture of Hudson to put in my built-ins. Having old friends is such a neat, comforting experience for me. In case I don't say it often enough, I love and appreciate all of you! You make me a better, stronger Christian and person. Thanks for coming by, Lynds!

5 comments:

  1. That last one is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh little Husdon is so sweet, with his little mouth open he looks like alittle bird. Keep taking the pictures they will grow up fast. I knew Toni before Lyndsey was ever thought of, so seeing her with her own children makes me feel old, time really does pass so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is such a precious baby!!

    he is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for letting us come over, we love your house!!!! I couldn't be more happy for you!!! It's nice to know that Hudson is loved by so many people! I'm going to have to get copies of those pictures. So sweet! Oh yeah, Dean is up for the fireplace project, let me know about the rock!

    ReplyDelete