Saturday, August 11, 2007

Nightie-Night Old Night Stand!







Please look at the projects in the next few posts, and not me! I look a mess- flat hair, fly-away bangs, and a Bass Pro t-shirt. Gross...... We worked hard today! My mom came over and helped David and I tackle some projects. The first of my projects today was to use a paint stripper to strip the old paint off of this antique night stand given to me by my granny. Thanks, Granny! I bought knobs at Lowes to match the guest room knobs, and I am going to glaze it to match the furniture. I'm on a glaze kick, girls! Want the 411? Call me! I've got the info on how to get it done on the cheap! : ) After stripping it, we all took turns with the sand paper. I hope to finish it tomorrow, and post the final pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment