Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stripes

Tonight, David and I started the stripes in the office. David used Excel to map out his design, which will include three colors of stripes in different sizes; I am actually not really sure what the design is because it sounded a bit confusing to me. All I was allowed to do was run a bead of joint compound along the tape to stop it from bleeding underneath. David's brother, Doug, who lives in Omaha, called last night and he and his family will be coming into town late Friday night to stay the weekend with us. I think it was the motivation needed to get the project rolling. I have always been a huge fan of burnt orange, and it has already warmed the room up. Tomorrow, we will add the dark chocolate stripes. I can't wait to see what the really dark color looks like next to the orange. Fun, fun!! Stay tuned!





11 comments:

  1. Just the one wall, right?! And love the cute wavy hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already know that I'm going to be totally jealous of the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute pants and they look super comfy! I wish I could get that excited over panting. Maybe one day when my hubby and I are buying a house and not renting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! I don't know where you built, I was looking at your pictures and I know where the flood zone is and where they were doing the hay but I guess I need to drive around and look. We want at least a couple acres. So we are looking. My mother has a house in Fayetteville that depending when ours sale we will move there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is starting to look good. Come on... Can't you talk your hubby into letting you do more than that? Just kidding!! Just tell him that you are going to scrap in there while you watch him slave away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it...David is such a good husband to always want to do any project you have for him to do, Ha!!!! He has to make sure its done right the first time, right? Ha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good! I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure it will be as incredible as all your other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks good so far - can't wait for the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and David are so creative together! Can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Member of Jackson FiveOctober 31, 2007 at 12:35 PM

    You and David are sooo perfect for one another! I hope my future husband can do cool stuff like that!!

    Im loving the wavy hair! Whoo-whoo!

    ReplyDelete