Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tim's Pizza

David and I adore Tim's Pizza in Fayetteville. We drive all the way there just to eat their salads. Tonight, we had canadian bacon salads and sandwiches. We hate their parking lot, though. Tim's is one of those hole in the wall places where they invest no money in "keeping up" appearances. I know the run down exterior is part of the appeal of eating there, but sometimes I wonder if they know how annoying it is to park on a gravel mound with a chucnk of concrete in the middle, and walk in wearing heels. Prabably not. Not that it stops us from going, anyhoo. After we ate, we ran into Hobby Lobby where I bought a really fun snowflake punch for my Christmas cards.



13 comments:

  1. I love Tim's Pizza. I second you on that parking lot. I haven't been in years - you are making me want to go.
    You look cute in your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tim's too! Which one do yall go to? The one on College? I love that you took a picture of your salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always so stinkin' cute! When I get home from work, I can't wait to put on my "house clothes!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. i forgot to say that, I fully expected to scroll down and see a pic of the punch...what gives?!? jk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won't believe this but there use to be Tim's Pizza down on Dickson Street 37 years ago because we ate there when my husband was in graduate school! I doubt it's still there...I will look next time I'm in town!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That salad looks nasty, Ha!!!!!I told you I was going to say that on your blog...You take pictures of the silliest things, ah!!!!But I love Tims pizza also. I can tell you at least have a love for photography, you just happen to have your camera whereever you go, thats great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new layout. Where did you find it? Mine is so boring--it's driving me crazy. You always look so cute in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need a good pizza place in Fayetteville. We will have to check it out.

    I was excited to see your new punch too! My friend just got a cricut...have you seen them? They are awesome, I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like a fun place! I will have to eat there with you guys when we come for a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A canadian bacon salad sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE Tim's pizza...I actually haven't eaten there in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chad and I are totally slaves to Tims! That was my only request at the hospital when I had Harry! Love your blog, and your office looks great.

    ReplyDelete