Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bologne in the Morning








Every morning, I am in awe at the view from our back deck. We sit on 1.3 acres, but have a beautiful view behind us. It is land we don't own, but we feel as though we do; it is a flood plain and nothing can be built there. It is truly a place where the deer and the antelope play. This week, the farmers have been out bailing hay. Now, just tell me that isn't the most beautiful, solemn sight you have ever seen? I love sneaking out on the deck in the morning when I wake up. I stand at the rail, eat my lunch meat breakfast, and thank God I have a career I love, a husband I adore, and a lot in a subdivision sent straight from heaven.

9 comments:

  1. what a BEAUTIFUL view!!! i love this area, and that is one of the reasons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he stayed with harbin and they went to wedington here, while me and haven went to ozark.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your back deck is my favorite thing about your house--that and ur whole downstairs...oh and your living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom....lol. But the deck is a fav for sure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome picturesque scene to have in your own back yard! That's why I love Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous view! You are so lucky to live right there and know that no one else will ever be right behind you. In this area, that is a rare find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is incredible! What a blessing. And I won't even pretend like I'm not jealous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved that lot, you & David did good when you chose that lot to build on. For whatever reason, no one else could see the possibility of this lot. I love all the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the view...reminds me of where I grew up! Back in the day there were cow pastures on all four sides of our house and they were so beautiful and calming to watch, along with the tractors bailing the hay. Wow, you don't realize you miss something until it's gone!
    I'm sure you love to spend alot of time on your back deck. You all were blessed with a great spot!

    ReplyDelete