Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Guests

Sunday after Connection Group, but before T. J. Maxx, Rachel, Garrett, Lyndsey, Dean, and Hudson came over to visit. Lyndsey is an old High School friend who I cheered with on Pom Squad. We go way back!!! She is also my hairstylist, which has its perks! She works in an upscale, busy salon and I love being able to get in any time I want. Oh, the advantages!! Last month, actually, I forgot my appointment all together. It takes 4-5 weeks to get in, so I was bummed. I considered (gasp) going to the Snip and Clip out of desperation. She wouldn't hear of it (thank, God!) She told me to come over to her house, and she did it a night later in her living room. Get in good with your stylists, ladies. Real good. She and her husband, after seeing the rock on our fireplace, decided to duplicate, and offered to make a trade- our extra rock for a free cut and foil on my next visit! Done deal!! I love knowing people who can make trades. They brought their truck, and the boys went outside to estimate rock, while us girls told Hudson how handsome he was. When Rachel and I get together we are SO silly. So silly it is sickening. I love my family.








Rachel and Garrett play fighting on the deck. She didn't have a chance!
He is so super tall!



6 comments:

  1. Lucky girl to have a stylist as your friend!

    Just wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week for some more great, American made products! Come check it out!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Rachel & Garrett on the coach. And that Hudson is such a pretty boy. He looks like Lyndsey, Hudson would of made a pretty girl, Ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hudson is so adorable. He has such expression!! We need to get together with you and David and Lyndsey and Dean.

    I love the last picture of Rachel and Garrett. She is looking up at him like, "Sigh... I am so in love." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love looking at all your wonderful pictures. I know....I'm sorry I'm just now posting a comment, but I finally decided it was time to step out and try something new. :) We still really need to get together and play games. We both thought your house was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyndsey's baby is so cute! I love the pictures you took of them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute couple Rachel & Garrett make! To be young again!

    ReplyDelete