Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Friday Night in Fayetteville!

Amy standing with one of the pretty girls dressed up on Dickson Street!

Two men and a baby- what hunks!!



"Vrooooommmmm!!!!"



"Hi mom! Hi dad!"



We met up with "Zamy" (our code name for Zack and Amy!! Yes, most of you have code names, but I'll never tell what!) Friday night for BB&BBQ! Zayde was such a trooper, and even fell asleep for David later on in the night. The bikes and their pipes just lulled him into lullaby land! : ) We all enjoyed seeing the custom choppers and people watching. We ate some spicy Greek food, and ran into several different people we knew. I actually saw my parents unexpectedly, and ran out into the street to take a few quick photos of them. I hope I am as cool as my mom when I "grow up!" My parents know how to have fun~ I love that about them. We just love attending BB&BBQ, and hanging out with Zamy, too!

5 comments:

  1. First of all - your top is so cute that you have on!
    Second - I know ya'll must look forward to BBB every year. I'm glad ya'll had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a blast and LOVE hanging out with ya'll, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we are at home just checking out your blog & we see pictures of us, How funny.....It was great to see you while we were waiting for the train to pass on Dickson St.Love you ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had great fun. I have to say I am sure it was a better time than we had Saturday night in Little Rock. War Memorial is dead to me.

    I don't mind you adding me to your blogroll at all. Can I do the same?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute shirt, but you're always dressed cute. :)

    ReplyDelete