Sunday, October 14, 2007

T.J. Maxx

T.J. Maxx is my fav' store in the whole wide world. Seriously. Dooney and Burke handbags off the rack? Gotta love em. I spied a little sumthin-sumthin dress and walked over to scope it out- $565.00!!! Yikes! You gotta love T. J. Maxx! Tonight, I ran out there and bought five new picture frames. They also had their Christmas decor out. Can you say, "Holy Toledo!" I was in love with everything that glittered. I found these darling butterfly clips that you are supposed to clip onto your Christmas tree branches. I decided to use metal cutters to clip the ends off, and hot glue them to my frames. Cuteness for only $9.00 a piece! They also had HUGE red, beaded dragonflies! Can you even imagine having one of those clipped to a beautifully wrapped Christmas gift with your name on it? Divine.



12 comments:

  1. I'm loving that picture frame. I'm a picture frame fanatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are hugh, makes me want to go & look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute frame! That is one of my favorite stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frame and especially the picture that's in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TJ is my favorite. I could spend my whole paycheck there. I was also there this weekend, but it was the one in Tulsa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture frame! What a great find at TJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented with all your crafty projects. I wish I had even a tiny portion of that talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I posted a comment on your post about the slumber party, but apparently it didn't take. So, I totally cracked up at the "spider" thing and the "George Washington" hair. We had a pool growing up, and it was ALWAYS George Washington hair!!!

    Yes, we love some Cold Stone. However, I got this birthday cake remix one, and while it was good, it wasn't what I was craving. They actually mixed Evan's up a little too much, so it was kind-of runny. Not the best night for the creamery!!! I'm sure it won't keep us from going back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to go to TJ Maxx now!!! I am absolutely obsessed with Christmas, but our house is too small so I'm out of room for more decorations (but the tree always has room). I've already started listening to Christmas music in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hear so many great things about TJ Maxx. I just hardly ever go there and I don't know why? I love to shop - the logic makes no sense!

    ReplyDelete