Monday, October 29, 2007

Pink Shirt Disclaimer

FYI- I feel I owe it to David to explain the pink shirt. He is a true metrosexual. Really. And he has no shame in it. He is a straight guy, no doubt, but he loves pink. He wears it regardless of how I feel. I happen to like pink on him, but even if I didn't, he would wear it. He gets his eye brows waxed (gasp!), and has a skin care regimen stricter than mine (and more expensive!). So for all you gals who think I have him whipped into shape, he came that way from the manufacturing plant. But have no doubt, I love it!!! : )

7 comments:

  1. I know David well enough to know that you're not kidding. He loves his pink. :) The man loves to shop more than I do, for goodness sakes!! You are truly a lucky woman; Zack starts complaining after 30 minutes at the mall. But I can't complain- he took me garage selling the other weekend without a peep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that David...he is quite great, even the in-laws love him, ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your David are TOOO cute! Love all the pics but my favs are of you two cracking up!
    And congrats on the closing of your lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And he's handy around the house to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pics! Can't wait to see the one you chose.
    I think guys look great in pink. It just shows that they're secure in the masculinity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so impressed that he gets his brows waxed. My hubby does tweeze in the middle, but that is it. I have tried to get him to let me shape them up, but with no luck.

    ReplyDelete