Monday, July 30, 2007

The "Man-Room"






David had a room made for himself in our walk-out basement- the place where men can be men, and the wives better not touch their power tools! I have made this mistake already when I innocently went looking for some nails among the rubble. I guess he does need one space in the house he can escape to that isn't a primary color and doesn't smell like Crabtree and Evelyn linen spray. He made sure it was heated and cooled to ensure round-year enjoyability. Do you remember my dinner fiasco? This is what I found the next morning while he was at work! It looks like my marinated ham gave him just the energy he needed to saw late into the night! : ) I'm glad he has a place to go to be creative. I'm not quite sure what he is up to in there, but I will keep checking back.

3 comments:

  1. I had fun with you today!!your new shower is amazing! iloved it =]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that David has his very own craft room also, Ha!!!! When we can't find him that just might be where he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know that your guy has his own space where there are no candles or monograms. :)

    Show us your craft space...

    ReplyDelete