Monday, July 23, 2007

And many more.... on channel four!

















We celebrated my mom, Karen's, birthday Sunday afternoon at our new house. Ever the entertainer, I couldn't wait to break the house in and have my family out. It made the house feel more like a home, and helped to create some fresh memories. In the weirdness that is my life, my mom showed up wearing the exact same top and flip flops as me- totally coincidental! Great minds spend money in the same places! : ) Even though it was mom's special day, she and my Aunt Cathy brought some house warming gifts! Thanks guys! Cathy, I adore the candles. : ) I love you mom! Happy 48th birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun at the newest hang-out...Thanks so much for my Birthday party we all had a great time. You made me feel very special. Good times together...And for the fashion statement, I think we looked great, it was funny we were dressed alike. I guess you can say we were twins, in some ways we are very differnt. I need lots of sleep & I really don't mess on the computer unless its for work, now you are on this thing way to much...Ha!!! And the time & engery you put in on those Christmas cards & hand made cards. I would never do that..to much time involed. But hey if you like it thats all that matters. But we are also alot alike....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun paty at the NEW HOUSE!!! Ahhhh so exciting!! All of these pictures are super cute!! I love birthday's! Happy Birthday KAREN!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete