Sunday, July 1, 2007

House Warming Gift!



My sweet girlfriend, Lyndsey, came over to see the house on Sunday with her little man, Hudson, and her mom. She has been a frequent visitor since we have started building, and it has been fun having her over. Today she came with a handmade gift- a darling picture frame decorated and painted herself. At the Parade of Homes this year, we both saw neat ideas and this is one she decided to copy. She has requested though, that a picture of her and her family go inside of this frame. Shandoo can do! : ) Thank you, Lyndsey!

1 comment:

  1. Just look at that Lyndsey..And I didn't think she was crafty. She's now done Christmas cards , picture frams, & wonderfull trash can for Hudson's room, it was so cute. I want to see if I can make something like that after I redo my powder room. We all got lots of ideas from the parade of homes.

    ReplyDelete