Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mrs. McCash to the Rescue!




Since I am a Reading and Language Arts teacher, I am a stickler for bad grammar. David has just learned to grin-and-bear-it as I have critiqued restaurant menus (Mom and Pop types are the worst!), printed books, and church marques on the roadside (God, bless their poor souls!) Now this is not to say that I am perfect. I have mailed out a Christmas card or two over the years that I have cried over under the bed, but what I found today was unusually bad. These are towel hooks in my guest bathroom that are in the shape of playing cards. I picked them up at Oops in Tontitown a few months ago, and I had never unwrapped them until tonight. Check out the printed label on the back of the hook. They were all covered in them- they must have printed these by the hundreds! It doesn't say "Not"- it says "No". And who would eat off of a towel hook anyway????? I'm saving this for a classroom example come August.

2 comments:

  1. I went to Oops today for the very first time! Wow - that's a fun place. I'll be making a few trips back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't been to A to Z but I saw it on your blog and I'm thinking it could be worth a trip to Alma some day. Have you ever eaten at the Red Rooster in Alma - that's worth a trip as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete