Sunday, July 22, 2007

"Our House.... On The Corner Of Our Street......"



























Okay.... after many requests for more photos, I have my computer up and running (thanks to David). Almost nothing is in its final resting place, so please keep that in mind. We are living in constant search of clean underwear, tupperware, the dog lease, and sometimes the dog! It is a mess in here! I promise to post more when the hired help (David again), gets home from work and authorizes my use of the drill for picture hanging and thus. Until then, enjoy......

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! It looks amazing....can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Jessica you & David have been busy. But it all looks so great. What a wonderful home...Dad & I miss Bichon. Thanks for my 48th Birthday party on Sunday afternoon. The first get together at your new home. Everyone made me feel so special. Thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the curtain in the master bathroom. It looks so good, good job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ITS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! iT'S THE PRETTOEST HOUSE I'VE EVER BEEN INTO!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT!!! THIS IS SUCH AN EXCITING STAGE IN YOUR LIVES!!

    ReplyDelete