Friday, July 27, 2007

UCA Cheer Camp 2007- at the UofA















Rachel went to cheer camp all this week at the Uof A. It was hosted by UCA, and she had a lot of fun. Her squad, from Farmington, bunked in Yokum Hall on campus and practiced in the Hyper. Going to support her brought back a lot of good memories for me, being that UofA is my Alma Mater. I also remembered being on Pom Squad myself and all the jumping around I did (thus, the skinny thighs, I suppose!) Today was their last day, so I got up at 6:00 a.m. to be there at 7:00 to watch her dance and cheer. I rode with her dad, and we met her boyfriend there.They competed against schools from all over Arkansas- Forest City, Malvern, Joplin, etc... She is a senior this year, so I know it must have been a little sad for her. They wons some trophies, looked cute, and had the prettiest ponytails- that's all that matters anyway! : )

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Rachel & the squard worked hard. Rachel will try enjoy the pictures as the years pass. She will wonder where did those good legs go, & that she really wasn't fat at all, ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Is Rachel your sister?

    You keep mentioned UofA and I keep thinking of my alma mater - The University of Alabama. I keep forgetting that you live in Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete