Sunday, July 8, 2007

Special Sale on Lime and Black Monogram!





This is the monogram I made for a bank employee of ANB in Rogers. Because of the amount I bought for this color scheme, I am offering any letter in this size, in this style for $7.00. Your ribbon can be of a different color or style though- not neccesarily what is pictured. For any other color scheme, I am offering them at $10.00 They are a great size to hang on a wall, or use in a nursery! I do make them in a mini size, as well. Leave a comment with an email, or email me directly for questions or pricing.

3 comments:

  1. I'm mad at you!! You didn't wait on me :[

    ReplyDelete
  2. How small are the little ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute...You did a great job... Oh No...Miss Rachel has already been on this site, shouldn't you be going to sleep missy....

    ReplyDelete