Friday, July 6, 2007

I love A-Z!










Have you been to A-Z in Alma? It has been a fav' place of the girls in our family for years. Me, mom, and Cathy went on the 4th! How patriotic of us, right? : ) We spent our money on the good Ol' U.S. of A. Our downfall was today when me, Cathy, and granny went back. Oh Lordy..... Here are some of my goodies. The plaque I bought, but put the ribbon and brooch on when I got home. It desperately needed some help! The red and black candles and the lady candle will look cute in my red and black bathroom. The maragrita sign is one my mom found, and we just knew it would look smashing behind my stove as a blacksplash. It is gorgeous stained glass and so unique! With David at work, watching the bank monitor and my purchases "ping" on our account, I did my best to make wise decisions. : )(For those of you who know us, you know this is true!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment