Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tile Orders




Due to the overwhelming number of you considering placing an order for a tile, feel free to email me directly at jessicaabarnes@yahoo.com. Feel free to ask questions, or even pick my brain for good ideas! I have already placed three orders and couldn't be happier! Thanks for your business!!!

I have started on an order placed by Ashley H., who wanted a country themed tile that she could have out all year long. She wants her, her husband, and their daughter's names, as well as their three dogs on it somewhere. She like cows, pigs, and chickens. I have the cutest idea for a really modern twist on a definitely country theme.

5 comments:

  1. Thats great Jessica. But I want one of those 5th grade cookbooks, How can I get one of those? No really I do want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the tiles after you make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll picture the orders once you have them finished! I want to see your work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious about the tiles...how much? Can you post some examples?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so adding you to my blog roll so I can rememeber your address and check in...

    ReplyDelete