Monday, December 3, 2007

Ornament Party

Every Christmas, my best friend from High School, Lyndsey, throws an ornament exchange party at her house on the golf course. It is always a ball! She has it decorated oh-so cute, with little touches of Christmas everywhere. She had four Christmas trees lit up and displayed and tons of yummy food and cider. The ornament party is a hoot because everyone really gets into the spirit and steals ornaments- with over 30 ladies there, it can get a bit rowdy! My mom, aunt, and cousin came again with me this year, and it is always fun being with family. After the party, Lyndsey pulled me aside and gave me a really sweet ornament she had made and monogrammed herself. She is always so good to me! Do you have a friend who is constantly doing for you? : ) It is the best feeling in the world! I love you, Lynds!

My Aunt Cathy and my mom, Karen


Me and my cousin, Rachel


Lyndesy and I traded out services- she took some of our fireplace rock and had hers done to match ours, and I got a free foil and cut! Yeah!!


Lyndsey and I










Husdson's first tree!


Rachel with the ornament she stole!


Me and Rachel- I love the ornament I got- peppermint!!


My mom






Mom and Lyndsey










Lyndsey's ornament to me- so stinkin' cute!


Lyndsey and I

7 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun party!

    Love that ornament she made you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend's house is so cute - thanks for sharing pictures. It's like being on a tour of homes!
    Looks like a fun party - such cute ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you all had a blast! Her house looks soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable idea! I might steal it for next year! Thank you for your sweet comment, but I'm no where near as tiny as them. I have gained a ridiculous amount of weight since David and I got married, but I really only want to lose about 10 lbs (maybe after baby #2). You made me feel good though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love the personalized ornament-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH!~ Fun! I wish I was that creative! Such a fun party I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat idea for a fun party! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete