Friday, September 7, 2007

"Bichon, Tell Sadie Goodbye"







My sweet Sadie went home today after a week of fun and pottying in the rain. I teared up a little when her little face drove away in her very nice Acura. (corny- I know, people.) I just really love that little dog. She is so sweet and affectionate, and anyone who is willing to follow me around the house at 6:00 a.m. deserves my utmost respect. Her momma, Pam, came to get her Friday afternoon. The girls played until she came, and I know they will miss each other. Bichon usually mopes around after her little friends leave, so I dread her crying tonight. Yes, Yes!! I know, I know!! If I had a "real" baby as opposed to my fake baby, which she definitely is not, I would have other things on my mind. But, listen, mark my words! Bichon and I are tight, and she will always be my first born. I am loyal to that dog, and I know she will always be a part of our family. Why? Because I am her big momma. Not because I am big, but because I am bigger than her, and love her with a love bigger than the both of us. So, Bichon told Sadie goodbye, and I held back my tears for my sweet Sadie-Pie!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously?! Those dogs are really huggin! That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, You and Kelly need to get your Bischons together some day! So cute. I saw a blog you should look at. She has the red iron set like on your deck...look on her Sept 3 entry. The blog is cherryhillcottage.typepad.com. You will love her decorating tips I think!

    ReplyDelete