Saturday, September 8, 2007

Playing Around With Dad's New Camera!











Dad bought a new camera- some type of Sony- and it is a dandy! It has 12 mega pixels, and loads of fun features. Mom brought it over and we played with it for a long time! I carried in heels, purses, and jewelry, and we dolled Bichon up! Dad is leaving on Monday for a business conference in San Francisco, so he wanted a new camera to have on hand to capture all of San Fran's greatest! We vacationed as a family in California two summers ago at Monterrey Bay, and we can't wait to see what fun shots he comes home with.

5 comments:

  1. I just love the picture of the pup in the sunglasses. So funny! and also... you have argyle painted on your walls? I'm SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is truly pampered! I hope your dad has a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean when you say Bichon is your first born! I never knew I could love two dogs as much as I do! I think of them as my babies and when I do have "real babies" they will both know that they are the older brothers! Always! So you just keep on loving miss Bichon the way you do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair so much. I'm gettin my cut soon, wonder if I can take a picture of you and say "do that!" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bichon...we had fun didn't we Miss Jessica!!!! She was getting tired of being messed with. She just wanted to take a nap, Ha!!! David was laughing at us. I love the picture of the two of you looking out the window.

    ReplyDelete