Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day Fun!

















We went to my Granny's for Labor Day. It was a lot of fun. Jason grilled out, and we all brought sides. I made green bean bundles again, and they were delish (of course)!! It was hot and muggy, but we all stayed on the porch and gossiped like old women. It was great fun. I don't know why, but David's eyes are going everywhere but straight in these pictures. He is being difficult, I suppose. I posted them anyway (against my better judgement), because honestly, this is what we look like in real life- hot, sweaty, and completely distracted. David is being his normal self, and I love him! : )

5 comments:

  1. Thast was so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, not so much.:) just haven't had time to go look for pillows.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great time. Post that recipe. It sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good times together...I wish I had some of that great food today for lunch. Ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe last picture is hysterical! When you look at it closely, it looks like David is checking his wife out! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete