Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Memoirs From Bichon Land


Who is smelling who?
The three Bichons all meet and introduce each other in the most unusual way!


And here comes Tilly, rounding the corner, going for the gold!



Bichon- "Two is company, three is a crowd!"
Sadie- "There is plenty of room for all of us on that ottoman!"


Bichon- "Let me ask my mom."


Bichon to Tilly- "Stop playing dead! We have to make room for Sadie!"


David to Jessica- "Let's walk them till they sleep for one hundred years!"
Jessica to David- "Hu?"



Sadie to Bichon- "I'm all pooped out!"
Jessica to David- "Do you think they are all pooped out? I took them out 32 times this afternoon. I hope I don't find any accidents in the morning. Sigh...."



This week, David and I are dog sitting Sadie, another Bichon who is a few years older than our Bichon. Sadie's momma and daddy keep Bichon for us in March when we go skiing, so it is a good trade-out for all four of us. We first got Sadie Friday night, and things have been going so well. So well in fact that I have been experiencing the "dog-baby" bug! Having both of them together is just way too much fun. David and I have been walking them two miles every night to ensure a good 8 hour rest for all! They are both so affectionate, and we have laughed at all their little quirks. On Saturday, Tilly Byrd, another Bichon in our family, came to visit. Tilly had been shopping with her momma at the Clothes Line Fair, and thought she would stop by. Well, three Bichons only made everything more interesting. They barked, talked, growled, and ran around the house like...well three Bichons. Here are some pictures to recap the first 72 hours of 'Bichon Land' in our house.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jessica. All 3 Bichon's are alot of work, but they are beautiful dogs. I just love the photo of Sadie resting on the bed with Bichon in the back ground. They are such pretty dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look adorable!!

    I love Bichons!!

    My Tilly looks CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica,
    Thanks for visiting our blog! I love your Bichon and your house. We'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawson would be in HEAVEN with those three lovely ladies! Oh I love bichons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like they had so much fun! Oh, how I miss Tilly. :( But, I know that she is in a great home and getting the Royal Treatment that we were not able to give her. We were so blessed to find such a good home for her- thanks Byrd family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a house full. What a fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete