Monday, September 3, 2007

Wowser!











After the baby shower I attended yesterday, I had major chandelier envy (Betty, Cari, and Miranda know what I am talking about!) Her chandelier was wrapped in grapevine, and was so unique and pretty. My dining room is a little too modern for grapevine, so I decided to dig around in my beads, and make six identical drops to tie under the lampshades. I think it turned out really pretty! The best part was that it was a cost- free project; I already had everything I needed!

(* Because I have been getting emails about the wall treatment, see July in the archives for a look at how David painted the harlequin!)

4 comments:

  1. I love looking at all your decorating ideas. That gave me an idea for a black chandelier that I saw at someones house this summer that had crystal circles hanging from it. i really liked it but had only found it in Pottery Barn for like $300. Maybe I'll try to make my own- or call you for help:) Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute with all your projects. When we finally get our new house started I'm going to have to hire you to come help me decorate and make little projects! :)

    ReplyDelete