Friday, May 18, 2012

Woo Pig!

Time is getting away from me here in Arkansas.
We are having way. too. much. fun!
: )

The whole purpose for our two week vacation home in Arkansas
was to celebrate Rachel's graduation from the University of Arkansas.
She starts her master's program in just a few short weeks.
This night was all about food, friends, and honoring Rachel.















 




For the reception, a full bakery/cafe was rented out and catered.
It was private, quiet, and perfect for mingling with friends.




 







 






I ordered this bag from Thirty One Gifts and had it monogrammed here in Arkansas.
It is a large utility tote with a metal enforced top that won't close.
She can use it to carry her students' papers, grade slider, stickers, and grading pens
back and forth between school and home.






Congratulations, Rachel!
Our family has gained a second teacher!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun time! You guys have the best parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat celebration for Rachel! I'm sure she will be a terrific teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked like such fun! Congratulations to Rachel, and I LOVED your gift (I totally want one for me! Haha!)

    I'm glad you're enjoying your time back home with family :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are just having so much fun!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete