Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our Valentine's Day Cards

I used Picasa to create our Valentine's Day picture this year. It is a free program that allowed me to add Harbor's little mustache, create a collage, and add words and graphics.

It is really easy software- trust me! If I can do it, anybody can figure it out. : )


I bought textured card stock in two colors: black and poppy. I also grabbed a package of red rhinestones.


After I got everything cut down to size with my paper cutter, I created a postcard like Valentine- flat
{we will hand write a little message on the backside}



I made 30 this year.




The ribbon added a little dimension and the rhinestone was glued to the middle of the heart.



So, if I know you in real life, look for these to be in your mailbox soon!


If I don't know you in real life, just pretend you got one anyway, okay?  : )

Happy Valentine's Day in just a few weeks!

12 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I love the question!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute & very creative Miss Jessica. I just know Harbor loves to see himself with a mustache on, I bet he laughs when he sees that photo,ha!!! I won't tell Dad or show him this post so he will get a good laugh when we get ours in the mail,ha!!!!Give Harbor a kiss/hug from Poppy & Gigi. I feel like its been a very long time since I've seen you guys but its only been 4 weeks, love you Jessica, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so fun! Harbor is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute!! I love that he wrote his own name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable!! Harbor is just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I still need to snap some shots for us to do Valentine's for family - hmmm, maybe Easter instead LOL

    God Bless :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica-that is just adorable! I'm actually making the boys for the fist time this year! I can't wait to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We loved getting our card! I wanted to make the boys' but they won't be still for a picture! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two weeks without a post??? I hope you guys are well. I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete