1. I've been working on my Halloween cards. Bichon's pictures in her costume have been ordered and I am finishing up my last few cards. I hope to mail them this weekend.
2. I found these really pretty stars at T.J. Maxx in the Christmas aisle. I thought they would look fun in Harbor's room year round. Every boy needs a lil' bling! : )
3. I also found these funky feathers in lime, chocolate, and blue and put them in a metal basket for his room. With the letters Lyndsey mod-podged at my shower sitting right above the feathers, it has all come together nicely. I'm loving how bright and colorful the feathers are.
4. David finally had time this weekend to hang the picture my mom and I found at Oops. It has a precious Emily Dickinson quote on it. I love the color of the eggs! They match our bedroom/bathroom so well.
5. Harbor's closet is already getting full!! After only one shower, I am shocked at the quantity of clothing he has already accumulated. Yikes! He is officially a baby metrosexual! Ha! I have tried to keep it all organized, and am thankful for the shelving we had our trim carpenter add while we were building.
I had my first baby shower this weekend! My best friend from High School, Lyndsey, threw a beautiful shower at her house. Everything was just gorgeous. I feel so blessed to have such loving, wonderful people in my life.
I feel so fortunate to have had four offers to have showers for me. Next week I have my work shower, a McCash shower, and the first of November another family shower. Lyndsey hosted what I called my "girlfriend" shower. It was nice to have a smaller guest list and actually get to cit-chat with all the girls. A big thanks to all for coming and being so sweet. Harbor thanks you! : )
WARNING: Lots of pictures of young, cute ladies coming up!!!
LOVED my paisley and giraffe print cake! Yummy!
Lyndsey and I
Kellye and I
Susan and family- aren't they gorgeous?
Me, Marcia, and Rachel
Amy, Brittney, and Nicole.
My Aunt Cathy and I
Lyndsey, me, Melissa, Adrienne, and Amy
Miranda and I
Rachel and I
Mom and I
Can you believe all these ladies are expecting babies?? We did a lineup of all the gals either pregnant right now or in the adoption process.
Rachel and Miranda
Super cute Razorback onesie with "McCash" on the back. Thanks, Nicole!!
Another fun Razorback romper with "Harbor" on the bottom. : )
Lyndsey painted a great chocolate and lime paisley toy chest for Harbor's room.
Nicole and Brittney
Brandy and I
Fun signature board!
Amy and I
Amy, mom, and I
Amy made the cutest diaper case and wipe covers to match the nursery! You should hurry over to her blog and place an order!!!
These next few weeks should be exciting with more showers and the countdown getting closer to the due date! : ) With only six weeks to go, I am in the home stretch. I am ready, but at the same time, not. I have enjoyed being pregnant so it is a bit sad to know it is almost over.
Have a great week!