Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Rock is here!











The last load of brick and rock have arrived. We are now waiting on Cox cable to run their lines so we can cover the driveway and get it poured. The stairs have been finished,laquered, and covered. The paper will protect them during the paining stage. The painting crew uses Sherwin Williams paints- my colors are Sassy Green, Anjou Pear, Hopsack, Rave Red, and Vanillin. The painting stage is a bit tediuous- they don't seem to make much progress daily, but I know these last finishing stages are the slowest. David and I are having so much fun waiting these last few projects out; we can't wait to move in, unpack, and start landscaping.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your house today, in person! All this time I was pretty sure I knew where it was and I was driving through PG today on my way and I looked over like I always do and thought to myself "I think Jessica and David's house must be over there somewhere..." and then I SAW IT! I only know it was yours because of a picture you posted a while back of the BACK of the house, with the sloping hill....I could see it from the hwy...pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting.....The house has turned out to be so pretty. I can't wait to see it all done, Dad & I are so happy for you & David.

    ReplyDelete