Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lights, Camera, Action!





Our lights are installed! Brick has begun! Fun, Fun, Fun!! : ) I will replace the white lamp shades with black ones that will match my new black table. I bought some "Foo-Foo" feathers and girlied the black ones up! Very cute! The chandelier is in the future baby's nursery and will go over the crib, in the corner. The hanging tear drop light is in the foyer. The staircase shot is a bit of a mess with boxes, but they installed the wall sconce going down the stairs. The fans and can lights are all in. I especially love the can lights and two fans on the back covered porches- so soothing! : )

3 comments:

  1. looks like a house!!!! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it weird for you to say "future baby's nursery?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the light fixtures.

    I new home is exciting. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete