Thursday, May 24, 2007

Paint is here!




















Sassy green, rave red, anjou pear, hopsack..... Paint is about finished! They are still touching up/cleaning/pulling off tape. We spent time with David's family Thursday night, touring the house and visiting. Joann, David's mom, loved the red bathroom! My favorite is probably the dining room, but I love the pear color of the bedrooms and the coffee walls. The kitchen cabinets still need to be glazed, our front door and cedar stained, but those things will be last. If the weather will cooperate, the driveway will be poured in the next few days. Also, brick and rock are waiting patiently to be put up. We have purchased our 'fridge, stove, new living room furniture, and bedroom furniture. Our whole life is in the storage building, I'm afraid. I have loved, loved shopping!! I can't wait to get it all put together.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great Miss Jessica. Dad & I are so happy for you & David. It takes time to build a house but the wait will pay off down the road. And the view is so wonderful, as you grow old you & David can sit on your back poach & watch the cows eat that beatuiful green grass & watch the birds. Sounds like my kind of Heaven....

    ReplyDelete