Tuesday, June 5, 2007

New Paper and Punches!




















I just purchased at Hobby Lobby a great new paper package, a Biggie Bundle, and a new set of long reach punches. These punches allow you to punch even in those hard to reach corners of paper. The paper bundle features pages for every month. It is a Karen Foster design. Visit www.karenfosterdesign.com to see more of her product! There were SO many other cute pages in my bundle I wanted to show you, but my post would have been too long to show them all. Super cute! : ) Now, being off work all summer, I plan on making my yearly supply of birthday, anniversary, baby, graduation, and holiday cards. Wooohooo!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you didn't sleep in to late on your first day of your summer break. So you have been out & about...Hobby Lobby...What fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that scrapbook you'r emaking for a friend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to love that paper pack! I plan to use mine on our 2007 family album.

    ReplyDelete