Saturday, June 9, 2007

My new venture!









A friend from High school has asked me to create a custom scrapbook for her to celebrate her daughter- beginning with the ultra-sound and extending to now. My conditions were that I could work on it at my own pace, considering I am a perfectionist with this stuff, and that I be paid what I see fit for time, labor, and materials. She agreed and we met at Hobby Lobby today to get started. Over $100.00 later, we had picked our paper, embelishments, stamps, stickers, vellum, and diecuts. It will be a very modern, trendy scrapbook with lots of spunk and pizazz! : ) I can't wait to get started! : ) I appreciate the trust of my friend to create for her a sentimental keepsake I know she will love and cherish for years to come!

3 comments:

  1. all laid out, that looks like A LOT of stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift, this will help Brandy remember all the stuff that her little girl has done from birth. The time will pass so fast. And photo's will help you capture all those speical moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realized I missed some posts from last week...

    That is a great thing you are doing for your friend.

    ReplyDelete