Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Driveway!



















The bottom half of our driveway is down. It took over one full truck to pour it. The top is next. The brick is finished on the back and about finished on the right front side. They are starting on the front. The tile in the shower and master bath is almost finished, and my kitchen cabinets have been glazed. They look soooo good!! I love them! They may end up being my favorite decision! : ) They look old and worn and cozy. The glaze got into the b-board and really darkened up the nooks and crannies!

3 comments:

  1. All the new house photos look great! I love that one of you in the shower. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the house!! It is coming together so well!! I can't wait to make LOTS of new and exciting memories in it!! I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a new house too.....Everything looks great. So many new things I would choose if I would ever build again. I just love all the colors you went with Miss Jessica on the walls & my favorite thing is the kichen cabints, I just love them, they look so french & Europen like we use to know in Germany. And also the stair case, I love the color of the wood & the iron work. I don't really like a staircase because I won't want to deal with the stairs as you age but I love the color of stain & the iron work. Dad & I are so proud of you & David. you guys have done so good to be so young. The wait is almost over, what a great time in your life to have a new home.

    ReplyDelete