Friday, October 27, 2006

ChyAnn and Madison spend the night!












Our neices on David's side, ChyAnn and Madison, spent Friday night with us. They are in the 1st and 2nd grade in Farmington. We all went to my classroom so I could work, they played on the Middle School playground, and then we had dinner in Prairie Grove at Gabby's Mexican Grill. While we were eating, one of my former students and his family came in. It was neat to get to introduce them to him. Later, after baths, we watched Alice in Wonderland. For a bedtime story, David read a Halloween book, "The Ugliest Pumpkin." We had a fun time together!

3 comments:

  1. Chyanne & Madie are very special girls. And I know they really enjoy coming over & hanging out with Aunt Jessica & Uncle David. At least you can get catch up on a good vedio, its hard sometimes to slow down & enjoy the simpler things in life, but when children are around they can help you, Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David and Jessica,
    I am sooo grateful for all you do for me and my family. I know that the girls really enjoy coming to visit. You know that anytime you want to be brought back to earth you can always borrow them.
    thanks so much
    jonni

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are such a great aunt and uncle. I can't wait for Zayde to get to spend the night with Aunt Jessica and Uncle David!

    ReplyDelete