Saturday, September 8, 2012

Witch Hats

Fall is in the air!
In the last few days,
I've changed our front door wreath,
our front flag,
and finalized most of our Halloween shelves in the dining room.

I adore this time of year!

While out shopping, I found these two foam cones on sale for 50 cents.


I used wrapping paper left over from last year's Christmas card
(you can see it here)
and orange card stock to cover them.


I cut out bases for bottoms and stuck black boa feathers on the top.


Using gold paper, I threw on a "buckle."


And they sit so happily on our Halloween shelves.
For a grand total of 50 cents, they make cute 
"Birthday" hats, as Harbor worded it.
: )

Are you decorating for Fall yet?

2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! You would be proud of me. I made a fall wreath. I will get try to post it so you can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding good deals when I'm out & about to make cute decorations with. Those are really cute & good colors for this fall time of year. You need to post photos of the wreath on front door & fall flag. Seeing as I can't just jump in the car & drive to see you guys like I use to be able too,ha....... Love & miss you, Mom

    ReplyDelete