Friday, December 22, 2006

Framing has begun!






The downstairs is framed out, and they are laying the upstairs floor. There is a drawbridge to the soon-to-be front door. Now that we can walk the downstairs rooms out, I am getting more and more ideas for decorating, etc.. David decided to have a plug put into the floor of his office, and with the walls going up, it is easier to see where we need to place furniture. You know me- I have to be super organized and preplan all of this stuff! I'm hoping it will make moving in easier if I start now and know exactly what I want to go where. Fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What rooms so you have downstaits? How big is the house? Looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks great mom and I went out to look at it I think Tuesday. And they didn't have any of the frame done. They got alot done in just a few days. I can't wait. I think I am just as excited as you are.

    ReplyDelete