Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Trim and stairs are complete!


















Wow! The trim went so fast! They were done in about 5 days! We love our stairs. When we originally drew the plan, we fiddled with how and where we wanted the stairs. We moved it around twice, and when we finally made the decision to place it where it is, I moved my laundry room to be at the top, so dirty feet and clothes can just come right up the stairs and strip down! : ) Our concrete floors downstairs will be acid washed in the next few days, and then everything will be painted. Our cabinets are custom from Smith's Cabinets in Prairie Grove, and I had him match the cabinet doors to the interior carriage doors we picked. I wanted them both to have a B-board design. Our built-ins as well, coordinate with the mantle design. It has been so much fun picking and designing the details!

3 comments:

  1. wow!! It looks so pretty!! I can't wait to see it!! Maybe we can go tomorrow! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauitful home Jessica & David. Dad & I are so proud of you guys. All this wait will be worth it. We will miss Bichon so much, Ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete