*Edit- I'm linked to Jones Design Company. Check out the site if you are looking for some creative paint inspiration! I've featured the lime harlequin paint treatment from our last house, but have enjoyed seeing others painted accent rooms!
Spring has most definitely sprung in Arkansas! My piggies are poking out of sandals, Harbor and I have already filled the swimming pool and had a swim day, and with three weeks left until moving day, I'm hard pressed for a spare minute. Times are a bit busy, but happy and care-free.
A Few Lists:
In the next week at School:
1. Benchmark Testing at school
2. Reward Field Trip to a local Sate Park for a Picnic
3. 3rd 9 Weeks Awards Assembly
4. Arvest Bank to discuss ways to save money with our classes
5. Faculty to put on a "rock concert" for entire middle school
Inspirational Links for the Week:
1. This beautiful birthday party by a friend, Meredith, makes me so happy!
2. Unique moving announcements make me want to start planning a few card options!
3. This laundry room makeover reminds me that you don't have to spend a fortune to change the look!
4. This office makeover is just divine, plain and simple!
Projects to Cross off my To-Do List:
1. Finish Harbor's canvases for his new "big" boy room
2. Refurbish bench and add houndstooth fabric to add contrast to Harbor's striped drapes
3. Pack Harbor's 3T fall clothing for the move
4. Go to Lowe's and decide on final paint colors and send paint names to David
Here is to hoping your to-do lists are getting crossed off, too!