Thursday, August 30, 2007

Paint Project





I bought this little frame at Hobby Lobby 1/3 off, and wanted it to go in the little built-in shelf I had our cabinet maker make in the guest bathroom. The frame plus the supplies was only $3.00. I used an earring from the Salvation Army, and just pushed it through. I made a raffia bow out of some left over raffia that was on a Christmas present. No glue needed! : ) I think making your own home decor is so much more fun than buying it. Although T.J. Maxx is my exception to that rule.... Where else can you find Kenneth Cole, Dooney and Burke, and the Hotel collection for a fraction of the price? I always say that T.J. Maxx really means "Totally. Jessica. to the Maxx!!"

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, I love reading your blog and seeing you decorate your new home. I am Kelly's mom (Kelly and Scott) and I taught school in Prairie Grove before she was born. You have a beautiful smile and are a talented young lady! Enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!!! Thats great T.J.Max, Totally Jessica to the Max. Another cute crafty project from Miss Jessica.

    ReplyDelete