Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Geneva!

She is really not "my" Geneva, but I feel like she is because we have been friends since the crust cooled. She is literally one of my oldest friends. We have been buddies since we were Middle School age. For me, being an Army brat, that is a LONG time!!! : ) She dropped by unannounced Saturday night to visit and see the house. Her and Bichon had a warm reacquainting- it was sweet. It was the first time we had seen each other in about two years. Geneva sells Pampered Chef and I am having a party in September, so it was helpful to have her over to give me pointers on where to set up, etc... Geneva, I am so very glad you stopped by. I love you, and value your friendship. Thank you for putting up with me all these years! : ) Stop by again soon. I mean it!






2 comments:

  1. I love how happy Bichon looks in this picture - she looks so much like our dog. Aren't they just the cutest things in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Geneva. You & Jessica go way back. Your married now with two children. Time changes everything. Hope you are doing good. So glad you came to vist Miss Jessica, she still loves you so much....

    ReplyDelete