Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006







We had Thanksgiving at my granny's new house this year. It was such a beautiful day! We all hiked to the neighboring land that is for sale and snooped around the property of the deserted, old, homestead that had been left there. We played lots of games, and enjoyed sitting out on her wrap around porch! David got up early and made the turkey and mashed potatoes. He then took a 7-mile bicycle ride from my parents house to his mom's house on HWY 170. He had more energy than me, that's for sure! The day after thanksgiving we all got up at 4:00 a.m. and headed out to shop! David, my dad, and Uncle tim stood in line at Best Buy at 4:00 a.m. unti 8:00 a.m. just to buy new techo gadgets. We did get a super nice computer though! : ) Overall, It was a fun turkey day!

4 comments:

  1. Why yes Rachel, he is. Who took that great picture of you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving was alot of fun, at my Mom's new house. I'm so happy for her, its been a house that's in the making for along time. Alot more memories to make on the hill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving was alot of fun, at my Mom's new house. I'm so happy for her, its been a house that's in the making for along time. Alot more memories to make on the hill.

    ReplyDelete