Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Classroom This Year!












These are some pictures of my classroom for the 06-07 school year. I have added shelving to my Library Lounge, changed some bulliten boards around, and switched up some work stations. I never imagined last year that I would love these students more than my first group, but I have found that I love this group just as much! I can't imagine a more perfect job- I get to be creative, independent, and work with energetic kids all day! What other job would allow me to talk about my favorite books all day? I really feel like I have found my niche.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess,
    VERY creative classroom!! You know, I have several friends who are teachers and they are all so creative and have classrooms similar to yours (bright colors, engaging, etc...) Where were those classrooms when we were kids? I don't ever remember having a cool classroom! Your kids are lucky to have you! Looks like the house thing is coming along! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... What a great class room. I know you have worked very hard to help each child in your class to learn & enjoy learning. I pray you will always enjoy teaching, you really are making a difference in each child's life, love you...Mom

    ReplyDelete